Hotel description Best Western Executive InnChoose this comfortable, yet affordable Seattle hotel and delight in abundant amenities, a convenient location near corporate offices and Seattle's popular attractions. Guests can get their regular workout while staying at this Seattle hotel, as we offer a 24-hour exercise facility on the premises. Additionally, this Seattle hotel offers a business center, complimentary Seattle Times newspapers delivered to each room daily and 24-hour security. Looking for event space or meeting rooms in Seattle? Our property offers meeting space for up to 250 attendees. We offer guest parking for only $15.00 per night plus applicable taxes. We look forward to welcoming you to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn. The spacious, modern rooms at this Downtown Seattle hotel offer cable television on a 32-inch Flat Screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, work desk, free wireless Internet, triple sheeted bedding and more. Half of the rooms offer unobstructed views of the Space Needle. Guests can enjoy delicious and convenient meals at Brella's Sports Lounge. Our wonderful hot breakfast buffet is available daily for only $7.95 per adult plus applicable taxes while kids 11 years and under eat free in Brella's Restaurant. (Check with front desk for hours). Visit the Seattle Center, Space Needle and Pacific Science Center & EMP (Experience Music Project)- just a couple blocks from this Downtown Seattle hotel. Situated in the heart of the city, other popular area attractions - including Safeco Field, Century Link Field, Seattle Waterfront, Westlake Center, Pioneer Square and Pike Place Public Market - can easily be visited during your stay. Those traveling for work are within minutes of the some of the world's largest corporate headquarters. For anyone visiting Seattle for medical reasons, this Seattle hotel is within minutes of some of the world's most renowned medical facilities. For a memorable time in Seattle, reserve a stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn today!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:5
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
200 Taylor Avenue N, 98109-5016 Seattle, United States
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: The north/south. Take Interstate 5 to the Seattle Center/Mercer Exit 167, then turn left at light which is Fairview Avenue. When you get to Denny Way turn right. Go one mile until you get to Taylor Avenue and turn right onto Taylor. The BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is located one block up on the right hand side. ·From: The east. Follow Interstate 90 heading east to Interstate 5 North, continue on Interstate 5 North to the Seattle Center/Mercer Exit 167, then turn left at light which is Fairview Avenue. When you get to Denny Way turn right. Go one mile until you get to Taylor Avenue and turn right onto Taylor. The BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is located one block up on the right hand side.
- air conditioning
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.20 mile(s) from Seattle Center, Space Needle, experience Music Project, Pacific Science Center & Amusement Park.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Key Arena, location for entertainment concert and sports events
- 0.80 mile(s) from Westlake Center, retail and location of last stop of light rail from SeaTac Airport and location to take monorail to Seattle Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pike Place Public Market, famous outdoor market selling local produce, arts and crafts and seafood market
- 1.00 mile(s) from Seattle Waterfront, location for retail shopping, restaurants, souvenirs and cruise terminals
- 1.00 mile(s) from Seattle Art Museum, SAM is widely known for special exhibits throughout the year.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Seattle Aquarium, located on Seattle waterfront -
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, home of underground tours, retail shops, restaurants and clubs
- 2.00 mile(s) from Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners
- 2.00 mile(s) from Century Link Field, home of Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders Soccer Team, venue for many concerts and conventions
- 2.00 mile(s) from Underground Tour, escorted tour of Seattle's past life -
- 2.00 mile(s) from International District, home of Asian restaurants, retail shopping
- 4.00 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo
- 5.00 mile(s) from Boeing Field, home of the Boeing Museum of Flight
- 0.80 mile(s) from Pacific Place, downtown shopping mall with upscale retail stores, movie theater and restaurants
- 0.80 mile(s) from Westlake Center Mall, retail shops, food courts, monorail and light rail stations
- 4.00 mile(s) from Northgate Mall
- 7.00 mile(s) from University Village
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bellevue Square Mall
- 15.00 mile(s) from Wesfield Southcenter Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Auburn Super Mall, offers major discount stores
- 22.00 mile(s) from North Bend Outlet Mall
- 27.00 mile(s) from Pacific Outlet Mall, Washington State's largest outlet mall
- Fine dining on premises, open for dinner daily
- Brella's, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, dinner. Offering an upscale hot breakfast buffet and diverse selection of menu items for dinner.
- Across the street from Space Needle Restaurant, full service, American, open for: dinner. Offering brunch on Saturday's and Sunday's.
- 0.10 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- 0.20 mile(s) from The Sport, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Zeek's Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Racha Noodles, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dick's Burgers, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Famous for their burgers, fries and milk shakes.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Trago, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ivar's Fish House, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Famous for their clam chowder and other fish selections - located on Seattle's waterfront.
Accepted credit card payments