Hotel description BEST WESTERN Eglinton Arms HotelNestled in the semi rural location of Eaglesham, the BEST WESTERN Eglinton Arms Hotel has been a landmark building since the mid 18th Century, formerly a coaching inn in days gone by. The first conservation village in Scotland, and ideal for a quiet and relaxing break away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
We are only eight miles from the city of Glasgow, where you can visit the many wonders of this city of architecture and enjoy the excellent shopping facilities, many of which are undercover with good parking. Visit little Italy where you will find a select range of boutique shops and restaurants situated in the merchant city area of Glasgow. We are only 20 miles from the world famous Turnberry Golf Course, where many golf opens are often hosted. Scotland's national stadium 'Hampden Park' is six miles away, where major sport events and concerts are held on a regular basis.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
59 Gilmour Street, G76 0LG Eaglesham, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: M73/74. Take the Junction 5 cut off and head up the East Kilbriide Expressway onto A726. Follow signs for Newton Mearns and M77. Eaglesham will be sign posted. Continue towards the BEST WESTERN Eglinton Arms Hotel.
- quick check-out
- reception open day and night
- air conditioning
Point of interest/Attraction
- .20 mile(s) from playground
- .40 mile(s) from museum/gallery viewing
- .50 mile(s) from hairdresser/barber
- 6 mile(s) from Hampden, national stadium
- 6 mile(s) from Hunter House
- 8 mile(s) from Calderglen Country Park
- 9 mile(s) from city center, Glasgow
- 10 mile(s) from Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre
- 10 mile(s) from Glasgow Royal Infirmary, hospital
- 10 mile(s) from Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- 10 mile(s) from Kings Theatre
- 12 mile(s) from Royal Opera House
- 12 mile(s) from Hamilton Race Course, horse racing track
- 12 mile(s) from Art Galleries
- 12 mile(s) from Strathclyde Country Park
- 15 mile(s) from Botanic Gardens
- .50 mile(s) from shopping
- 6 mile(s) from Olympia Shopping Centre
- Restaurant, on premises, full service, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, European & Scottish cuisine, 12:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Accepted credit card payments