Hotel description BEST WESTERN Dublin Skylon HotelWe are located between Dublin Airport and the city centre, where you can experience Irish hospitality at its best. The BEST WESTERN Dublin Skylon Hotel is ideally located for access to all areas of Dublin. Close to Croke Park, home of sport in Ireland, the Helix Theatre and the O2 Arena. You can easily find something to keep you occupied during your stay. Shopping is nearby in Dublin's city centre, including all European and International branded stores. If culture is your thing, why not visit the historical areas in Dublin, such as Merrion Square, the National Gallery, Dail Eireann, Dublinia, the Guinness Storehouse or Jameson Distillery.
Children are always welcome in the BEST WESTERN Dublin Skylon Hotel. There are a host of activities available for children in Dublin such as Dublin Zoo, National Aquatic Centre, Dollymount Strand, to build a sandcastle, and for those slightly older, Santry Karting Track.
With a variety of dining options available at our hotel, and in nearby locations, there is something to tantalize everyone's taste buds. Our hotel also offers free broadband and Wi-Fi, onsite parking (small daily charge applies), and a hearty Irish welcome for all our guests.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:6
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Upper Drumcondra Road, 9 Dublin, Ireland
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: The north. From Dublin City Centre follow M1 directional sign post. The BEST WESTERN Dublin Skylon Hotel is located three kilometers from the city centre on the left.
- Reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- .1 kilometer(s) from newsstand
- .5 kilometer(s) from car rental desk
- .5 kilometer(s) from bank
- .5 kilometer(s) from barber/beauty shop
- .5 kilometer(s) from casino, gambling
- .5 kilometer(s) from sightseeing tours
- 1.0 kilometer(s) from National Botanical Gardens, national collection of plants and rare species
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Croke Park, headquarters and main stadium for Gaelic Games (hurling and football), hosts rock concerts and has a museum attached
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from train access
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Helix Theatre, opera, plays, events and television
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from theater, cinema
- 4.0 kilometer(s) from night club, Temple Bar
- 5.0 kilometer(s) from O2 Arena, concert venue in Docklands Raea. Shuttle bus for all events
- 5.0 kilometer(s) from Guinness Storehouse, Ireland premier tourist attraction
- 5.0 kilometer(s) from city center, Dublin, historical and tourist sites, shopping
- 5.0 kilometer(s) from Mater Hospital, Dublin's largest hospital
- 5.0 kilometer(s) from National Convention Centre, opening 2010 in city centre
- 7.0 kilometer(s) from airline/travel desk
- 7.0 kilometer(s) from dog racing, Shelbourne Park
- 8.0 kilometer(s) from National Concert Hall, located in the city centre
- 10.0 kilometer(s) from beach
- 10.0 kilometer(s) from Dublin Zoo, Zoological Gardens located in the Phoenix Park
- 10.0 kilometer(s) from Phoenix Park, the largest enclosed city centre park in Europe. Home to President of Ireland, the American Ambassador and Ireland's unique Red Deer.
- 15.0 kilometer(s) from National Aquatic Centre, waterslide, pools, diving, fun for all ages
- 35.0 kilometer(s) from horse racing
- .1 kilometer(s) from convenience store
- .5 kilometer(s) from pharmacy
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Omni Park Shopping Centre
- Cosmopolitan Lounge, on premises, Irish, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Cosmopolitan Bar, on premises, Pub, bar food and carvery lunch, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Rendezvous Restaurant, on premises, French and Irish cuisine, 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- coffee shop, on premises
- Across the street from Jade Palace, Chinese, 6:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Across the street from Chilli Banana, Thai, 6:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Across the street from El Courvo, Italian and Spanish cuisine, 6:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Across the street from Cheese Pantry, French, 6:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Across the street from The Ivy House, Pub, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Across the street from Fagans, Pub, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Accepted credit card payments