What this hotel has to offer:Enjoy convenient access to Chinatown, Hollywood and the Los Angeles Convention Center while staying at... Show all hotel and room details
The last booking was made more than 3 days ago from Germany.
At present we have no guest ratings for this hotel.
Hotel description Best Western Dragon Gate InnEnjoy convenient access to Chinatown, Hollywood and the Los Angeles Convention Center while staying at this Los Angeles, California hotel. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn where guests will receive superior customer service and find top-notch amenities all at an affordable price. Located in the heart of Chinatown, this Los Angeles Best Western hotel is rich in culture and situated close to where travelers want to be. Guests will enjoy contemporary guest rooms adorned with Chinese influenced décor that feature cable satellite television with HBO® and free high-speed Internet access. Every morning guests are greeted with a complimentary continental breakfast. To make traveling even easier and fun, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn features an on-site Thai Acupressure and reflexology spa as well as a shopping mall. Spend the afternoon exploring the historic attractions throughout surrounding Chinatown and Little Tokyo or take a drive and experience the family excitement and fun at nearby Universal Studios® and Disneyland®. No trip to Los Angeles is complete without getting star struck in Hollywood and Beverly Hills, located just a few minutes away from the hotel. Sports and live music fans will appreciate this Los Angeles hotel's proximity to Dodger Stadium, Staples Center (home of the Lakers, Clippers and Kings), Nokia Theatre and LA Live. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn frequently hosts guests in town attending the nearby annual Rose Parade and Rose Bowl. For added convenience, this Los Angeles Best Western hotel is within walking distance of the Amtrak Union Station. Traveling on business? Downtown Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Convention Center and Courthouses are located so close that it makes conducting business from the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn a breeze. The friendly, hospitable staff at the AAA three-diamond BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn is ready to ensure a fun-filled stay in Los Angeles, California. Make a reservation today and save!
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
818 N Hill Street, 90012-2395 Los Angeles, United States
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Highway 110. Exit on Hill Street; continue on Hill Street, the BEST WESTERN Dragon Gate Inn is on left side of the street. ·From: Los Angeles Intl Airport. Take Highway 105 East to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street. ·From: San Fran. Intl. Airport. Take Highway 5 South to 110 South, exit Hill Street from San Diego, take Highway 5 North to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, and exit Hill Street. ·From: Arizona or Nevada. Take Highway 10 West to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street.
- quick check-out
- reception open day and night
- quick check-in
Point of interest/Attraction
- 1 mile(s) from Fashion District and Jewelry
- 2 mile(s) from LA Live & Grammy Museum
- 6 mile(s) from Universal Studios® Hollywood
- 6 mile(s) from Hollywood
- 6 mile(s) from Sunset Strip and Mann's Chinese Theater
- 8 mile(s) from Pasadena Old Town Rose Bowl
- 10 mile(s) from Beverly Hills and the stars
- 15 mile(s) from Santa Monica Beach
- 15 mile(s) from Burbank
- 25 mile(s) from Disneyland® Park
- 25 mile(s) from Knotts® Berry Farm
- 30 mile(s) from Six Flags® Magic Mountain
- Hill Street Cafe, on premises
- .2 mile(s) from Chinatown, Chinese, There are over 90 Chinese restaurants. Featuring all the different ethnic foods of China such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Szchewan, Hunan and many more
- .2 mile(s) from Downtown Los Angeles, a wide variety of Intercontinental Cuisine to make any city envious.
- .5 mile(s) from Olvera St., Mexican, If Mexican food is what you like, ave an authentic Mexican dinner while being serenaded at your table.
- 1 mile(s) from Little Tokyo , You can unwind by having sushi, sake and participating in Karaoke. Little Tokyo offers a taste of Japan without leaving the country.
Accepted credit card payments