Hotel description Best Western Dean Court HotelStanding in the shadow of York Minster, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dean Court enjoys, without a doubt, the finest location of any hotel in the city (if not the country!). History and heritage lie on our doorstep, with the county capital's major attractions, boutique shops and eateries all a short walk away. Speaking of walks, the city's famous ghost tours are well worth joining, while plenty of parkland can be enjoyed on a relaxing stroll through the nearby museum gardens. York Races is of course a draw if you fancy a flutter, but the safest bet of all is our award-winning cuisine and fine wines! Leeds, Harrogate and Knaresborough are all within easy reach, but we agree with the Vikings and Romans.York is the place to be!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Duncombe Place, YO1 7EF York, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: From: the north: . A1 to A64 to A1237 to A19, Clifton to York Minster. Unrivaled City Center position opposite famous York Minster. ·From: From: the south. A1 to A59 to A1237 to A19 Clifton to York Minster.
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.10 mile(s) from York Minster
- 0.50 mile(s) from Chocolate York's Sweet Story
- 0.50 mile(s) from York City FC
- 0.50 mile(s) from Jorvik Viking Center
- 0.50 mile(s) from York Dungeon
- 0.50 mile(s) from Minster Quarter
- 1.00 mile(s) from Castle Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jorvik Viking Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from National Railway Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from York Racecourse
- 15.00 mile(s) from Castle Howard
- 0.10 mile(s) from York Town Centre, shopping
- Dean Court Restaurant, on premises, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast/ lunch - weekends only dinner - seven nights.
- The Court, on premises, cafe, Continental, open for: lunch, dinner, from 10:00 - 23:00. seven days
Accepted credit card payments