Hotel description BEST WESTERN Coyote Point InnVisit the BEST WESTERN PLUS Coyote Point Inn, our San Mateo hotel located minutes from the airport, to experience all the sights of the Bay Area. The location of our hotel in San Mateo gives you a central point of access to everything up and down the coast of the San Francisco Bay. We're easy to get to as well, sitting just a few exits away from San Francisco International Airport on the famous Highway 101, and you can use our free airport shuttle to make the trip even simpler. Also conveniently close by are the Oracle headquarters and the Mills Health Center. If you're looking for things to do, there's no shortage of them near our Bay Area hotel. You'll have just a short journey to see the 49ers at Candlestick or the Giants at AT&T Park. Our San Mateo hotel is only 20 minutes from Stanford University or San Francisco city. Closer in, you can find the relaxing Japanese Tea Garden, Horseshoe Cove and the Coyote Point Museum, which is popular for its science exhibits. You can also enjoy a more active excursion at the Poplar Creek Golf Course right across the street from our San Mateo hotel. Afterwards, feel free to shop at the Bridge Point or Hillside shopping centers. During your stay, don't forget to see if there is anything going on at the San Mateo Event Center and Fairgrounds. Our San Mateo hotel is a pleasure to experience in its own right, so much so that it received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2012. Built recently, it boasts modern décor and numerous attractive amenities, including free wireless Internet access, a deluxe steam room, a business center, and meeting and conference facilities. In your room, you'll find an extensive lineup of 72 TV channels. And of course there's complimentary breakfast each morning to help you get your day started off right. Book your visit to the friendly and well-decorated BEST WESTERN PLUS Coyote Point Inn to enjoy comfort and class at a hotel near the San Francisco Airport!
Further information on the hotel
Pets Not allowed $100.00 penalty imposed if pet found in room
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
480 N Bayshore Boulevard, 94401-1236 San Mateo, United States
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: San Francisco Internation Drive toward the airport exit and turn left. Take US-101 South toward San Jose and exit at third Avenue East. Bear right onto East Fourth Avenue, which becomes East Third Avenue. Take the US-101 North ramp toward San Francisco (you’ll use the freeway overpass to make a U-turn onto Highway. 101). Take the Dore Avenue Exit and turn left onto North Bayshore Boulevard. You will find the BEST WESTERN Coyote Point Inn on the right. ·From: San Jose. Take 101 North. Turn right at Dore, immediate left. The BEST WESTERN Coyote Point Inn is 500 yards on the right.
- quick check-out
- air conditioning
- reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.80 mile(s) from Coyote Point Museum, science museum
- 1.20 mile(s) from San Mateo Japanese Garden
- 1.80 mile(s) from Japanese Tea Garden
- 2.10 mile(s) from Horseshoe Cove
- 2.80 mile(s) from San Mateo County Expo Center
- 2.90 mile(s) from Ano Nuevo State Reserve
- 3.20 mile(s) from San Bruno Mountain State Park
- 3.30 mile(s) from Bay Meadows
- 3.90 mile(s) from Hiller Aviation Museum
- 11.00 mile(s) from Monster Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers
- 14.00 mile(s) from AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants
- 16.00 mile(s) from Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- 17.00 mile(s) from Chinatown
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shoreview Shopping District
- 3.60 mile(s) from Bridgepointe Shopping Center
- 4.70 mile(s) from Hillsdale Shopping Center
- There are many dining options within a few miles of this San Mateo hotel.
- Across the street from Popler Creek Bar & Grill, Full Service, Italian, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Kisaku Japanese Restaurant, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Viognier, Full Service, Continental, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Amici's East Coast Pizzer, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from B Street Rotisserie, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bombay Garden Indian Restaurant, Full Service, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from El Nayarita Taqueria, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Silver House Chinese Restaurant, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from KingFish, Full Service, Cajun, Open for: lunch, dinner,
Accepted credit card payments