Hotel description Best Western City Hotel MoranThe BEST WESTERN City Hotel Moran is a charming four star hotel in a beautiful historic building centrally located in Prague near Moldavia River. Within walking distance you will find most of Prague's stunning sights, such as the National Theatre, Charles Bridge, Wenceslav's Square, the Castle or the medieval town center. Situated near the hotel is also the Technical University, the Botanic Gardens, the VFN Clinic, the Ministry of Justice or the Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing. Subway and Tramway stations are within a few hundred meters. For guests arriving by car, parking space is reserved at a garage opposite the hotel. You will enjoy a rich and varied American breakfast buffet, with many "whole-food' items, a selection of ten different teas and a choice of six types of coffee, from Italian espresso to continental filter coffee. The comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, equipped with free high-speed Internet, flat screen TV's, refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. Friendly, well trained and multilingual staff is giving their best for your service. That is why the BEST WESTERN City Hotel Moran was honored with the 'Neckermann-Award' 2007 and 2008 as one of the 100 most popular hotels worldwide. We are looking forward to welcoming you at BEST WESTERN City Hotel Moran in Prague.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:6
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Na Morani 15, 12000 Praha, Czech Republic
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: The west. Arriving by car: From Plzen, follow the sign for Centrum, until you are on Plzenska Street. This becomes Kartouzska after passing hotel Movenpick and brings you to the banks of Moldavia... more
- Reception open day and night
- Air conditioning
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from New Jezuit College
- 0.15 kilometer(s) from Vltava river
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from New Town Hall
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from Faust House
- 0.8 kilometer(s) from Dancing House
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Charles Bridge
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from National Theatre
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Central Station
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Old Town Square
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Wenceslaw Square
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Old Jewish Quarter
- 2 kilometer(s) from Labyrint of Petrin Tower
- 2 kilometer(s) from Vysehrad
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Prague Castle
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Strahov Monastery
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Paladium, Shoping center
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Chodov, Shoping center
- 3 kilometer(s) from Flora, Shoping center
- Hotel Restaurant, on premises, Buffet, Continental, Open for: breakfast, dinner, the restaurant is open from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. for a rich and varied American breakfast buffet, with a healthy section, a selection of ten different teas and a choice of six different types of coffee, from Italian espresso to continental filter coffee.
- Across the street from Cafe Amandine, Full Service, International, Open for: lunch, dinner
Accepted credit card payments