Hotel description Best Western Cedar Court Hotel*Hotel completely non smoking*
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate's first hotel dating back to 1671, which was sympathetically restored and reopened in 1999. After a multi-million pound investment, the BEST WESTERN Cedar Court Hotel offers all the modern facilities you would expect, while retaining the charm and hospitality of a bygone era.
Upon your arrival, why not take afternoon tea in one of our spacious lounges or relax and unwind in the comfort of your room. As the evening descends, enjoy an appetizer in the lounge bar before dining in the elegance of the Georgian style Queens Restaurant and relish the opulence of yesteryear.
The Queens Restaurant offers mouth watering international cuisine, complimented by quality wines and beverages. We have 10 rooms suitable for both corporate and private functions, which will seat up to 320 guests.
The BEST WESTERN Cedar Court Hotel is ideally situated for visiting the historic cities of York and Ripon as well as the market towns of Knaresborough and Pateley Bridge. The BEST WESTERN Cedar Court Hotel overlooks the famous Stray that has 200 acres of beautifully tended tree-lined lawns and provides ample free parking.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed Guide dogs only
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Queen Building, Park Parade, Off Knaresborough Road, HG1 5AH Harrogate, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Highway A1. To Wetherby, then A661 to Harrogate. M1 or M62 to Leeds, then A61 to Harrogate.
- reception open day and night
- air conditioning
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.5 mile(s) from Royal Pump Rooms, Harrogate
- 0.5 mile(s) from Harlow Carr Gardens, botanical gardens
- 0.5 mile(s) from Turkish Baths, Harrogate
- 0.5 mile(s) from Betty's Tea Rooms, Harrogate
- 7 mile(s) from Harewood House, country house, botanical gardens, birdhouse, penguins, open air concerts
- 14 mile(s) from Fountains Abbey, historic religious site and abbey
- 22 mile(s) from York, historic Roman city encircled by original wall with York Minister, shopping centers, museums and theaters
- 25 mile(s) from Lightwater Valley Adventure, amusement park for all ages, one of the largest coasters in the country
- Cocktail Bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, Main hotel Lounge Bar. Lounge menu available.
- Brasserie, on premises, Brasserie, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Accepted credit card payments