Hotel description BEST WESTERN Carib Beach ResortThe newly renovated BEST WESTERN Carib Beach Resort is ideal for vacationers and business guests alike. A St. Thomas landmark, our resort is just a quick five minute walk to the airport, or Lindbergh Bay Beach. Duty-free shopping and downtown St. Thomas are a short two and a half miles away. With sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea and scenic Lindbergh Bay, our resort offers something for everyone. We offer garden view or ocean view rooms, or the more secluded privacy of rooms closer to the pool. Guests needing more space will love our larger Sea Wing rooms with oversized balconies featuring panoramic views of our Caribbean paradise. All rooms feature private balconies or terraces so guests can enjoy the refreshing sea air and the Caribbean breeze. Offering the perfect blend of Caribbean style and the comforts of home, guests will enjoy flat screen LCD TVs in guest rooms and free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. Enjoy easy access to our pool, or the beach where snorkeling and scuba diving bring to life the rich vibrant colors of the under-sea beauty of the coral reefs. Fajita's, our waterfront casual restaurant and bar, features delicious Mexican style food, cocktails, beer, wine for your dining and drinking pleasure. Enjoy your meal while taking in the view of Lindbergh Bay Carib's breakfast buffet or a la carte breakfast, and dinner are offered daily. Guests of the BEST WESTERN Carib Beach Resort can enjoy all of the resort amenities that our sister hotel Emerald Beach Resort has to offer. Dining, water sports and ocean views are all moments away via complimentary shuttle. Friendly, informal, and affordable, our resort is the perfect place for families, couples, business trips and vacations at a great price. An excellent value and ideal location is what you will find at the BEST WESTERN Carib Beach Resort. Please note that our pool is currently under construction until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Further information on the hotel
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in.
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
#70-C Lindbergh Bay, 00802-5904 St Thomas, Virgin Islands (US)
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: All directions The BEST WESTERN Carib Beach Resort is located on Lindbergh Bay, next to the airport. We are two and a half miles southwest of downtown Charlotte Amalie.
- Air conditioning
- Reception open day and night
- Free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 2.50 mile(s) from Charlotte Amalie
- 2.50 mile(s) from ferry and seaplane, to Saint Croix, Saint John and British Virgin Islands.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Drake's Seat, panoramic pictures of Magens's Bay and BVI strung out to the east.
- 3.50 mile(s) from Coral World Ocean Park, voted top attraction in the V.I. Get up close and personal with the beauty and magic of Caribbean marine life.
- 3.50 mile(s) from St. Thomas Skyride, offers a unique tram ride up to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Magen's Bay Beach, for relaxing and sunbathing, noted as one of the world's most beautiful beaches by both Conde' Nast.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Mahogany Run Golf Course
- Fajita's, on premises, full service, Mexican, open for: dinner, informal poolside restaurant is an open air restaurant at the ocean's edge. Serving delicious dishes like enchiladas and burritos, soft tacos and marinated shrimp, even Fish Veracruz . Daily specials and a lively happy hour from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. A game room equipped with pool table, ping pong, foos ball, and darts.
- Adjacent to Portobello, full service, Italian, open for: breakfast,lunch and dinner, shuttle available to and from our sister property to the Emerald Beach Resort.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Victor's HideOut, brasserie, Seafood, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, American Caribbean Cuisine featuring local seafood specials, Conch in Butter Sauce, Lobster Tail, pasta dishes and much much more. Affordable pricing and friendly staff. Overlooking the Crown Bay Marina. " Truly one of the best"
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hook, Line & Sinker, full service, American, open for: dinner, casual ambience located minutes away from the downtown shopping district, no reservations needed.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Green House, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, casual restaurant located in downtown Charlotte Amalie in the heart of town overlooking the beautiful waterfront harbor.
Accepted credit card payments