Hotel description Best Western Bruntsfield HotelIf you're heading for Edinburgh, this classic townhouse will make your trip one of the most memorable you'll enjoy. BEST WESTERN PLUS Bruntsfield Hotel is effortlessly elegant, with contemporary touches that prove 'the difference is in the detail'. Overlooking the wide open Bruntsfield Links Park, yet close to the 'airy' city centre, your accommodation gives you quick access to all major tourist attractions (and the not so well-known ones too!), with comfortable individually designed bedrooms to return to on an evening to cap of an exciting, relaxing or intriguing day in Scotland's capital! Our contemporary styled bar and brasserie, Bisque, combines friendly folks with delicious dinners, and a few famous drams of course! An outside terrace is open all day for food and drinks too. As well as the eating, we'll take care of your meeting, with event rooms for any big (or not so big small) gathering.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed -Guide dogs and hearing dogs only
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
69-74 Bruntsfield Place, EH10 4HH Edinburgh, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: The north. Follow signs to the city centre. At West End turn right into Lothian Road for 1.50 miles, The BEST WESTERN Bruntsfield Hotel is on the right. ·From: The southwest. Take A720-city bypass and exit at Lothanianburn junction to city centre for two miles. The BEST WESTERN Bruntsfield Hotel is on the left.
- Laundry service
- Free parking
- Reception open day and night
Point of interest/Attraction
- 1.00 mile(s) from National Museum of Scotland, collections of national and international importance showing the diversity of the natural world, with collections of art, design, science and technology.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Edinburgh City Centre
- 1.50 mile(s) from Tynecastle Stadium
- 1.50 mile(s) from Murrayfield Stadium
- 1.50 mile(s) from Scottish National Gallery, the national collection of fine art from the early Renaissance to the end of the Nineteenth Century.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Palace of Holyroodhouse, her Majesty the Queen's official residence in Scotland, stands at the end of Edinburgh's Royal Mile against the spectacular backdrop of Arthur's Seat.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Edinburgh Castle, a world famous monument and part of the Old and New Towns of Edinburgh World Heritage Site.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Easter Road Stadium
- 4.00 mile(s) from Royal Yacht Britannia, played host to some of the world's most famous people, but above all was home for the British Royal Family for over 40 years.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bruntsfield speciality shop, Bruntsfield is one of Edinburgh's most desirable places to live, shop, eat and drink.
- Bisque Bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, Bar/Brasserie
- Bisque Brasserie, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, European
Accepted credit card payments