Hotel description BEST WESTERN Beachcroft HotelBEST WESTERN Beachcroft Hotel is a real people pleaser. Both business and pleasure can be enjoyed here in the village of Felpham near Bognor Regis, with a seaside garden and indoor heated pool offering the ideal 'breakout' opportunities for tourists and business travellers alike. Comfortable and well fitted bedrooms provide a perfect haven to return to after an evening in our cosy bar or impressive restaurant (or a day enjoying our extensive conference and banqueting facilities). Free Wi-Fi means you can log on as soon as you've checked in, while you relax in the hotel's bedrooms and public areas. Just a few miles from the picturesque Sussex towns of Chichester and Arundel, BEST WESTERN Beachcroft is well worth a vist...or three!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Clyde Road, PO22 7AH Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: The A24 and A3. Pick up the A27 and follow the signs for the A29 or A259. Follow the signs to Bognor Regis which is signposted from both directions. From there follow the signs to Felpham Village and 'Brown Bed' signs until you see the BEST WESTERN Beachcroft Hotel sign.
Point of interest/Attraction
- 0.4 kilometer(s) from Bognor Regis Beach
- 1 kilometer(s) from Hotham Park, Lottery funded regeneration project within the park walls. Formally the home of Sir Richard Hotham.
- 2 kilometer(s) from Alexandra Theatre, Local theatre in Bognor Regis.
- 7 kilometer(s) from Fontwell Race Course, Horse racing track
- 8 kilometer(s) from Chichester City Center, a range of high street shops available.
- 8 kilometer(s) from Festival Theatre
- 8 kilometer(s) from Harbour Park, Family fun with waltzers, dodgems and upside down thrills
- 10 kilometer(s) from Goodwood Racecourse, World famous horse racing track
- 10 kilometer(s) from Weald & Downland Open Air, Museum, in the heart of the Southdowns is Englands leading museum of historic buildings and rural life
- 12 kilometer(s) from Fishbourne Roman Palace, the very best collection of Roman Mosaics dating back to 1st Century AD
- 15 kilometer(s) from Arundel Castle, Seat of the Dukes of Norfolk, this magnificient castle is still a family home
- 15 kilometer(s) from Fishers Farm, fun for all the family and voted the UK's farm attraction of the year
- 15 kilometer(s) from Petworth House & Park, see life above and below stairs at this magnificient 17th Century stately home
- 1 mile(s) from shopping, Bognor Regis Town Centre
- 25 mile(s) from Portsmouth Gunwharf Quays
- Tamarisk Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, open for: breakfast, dinner, English restaurant, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Beachcroft Bar, on premises, snack bar, 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. daily, beverages and snacks until 9:30 p.m.
Accepted credit card payments