Hotel description BEST WESTERN Beachcroft HotelThe BEST WESTERN Beachcroft Hotel is a real people pleaser. Both business and pleasure can be enjoyed here in the village of Felpham near Bognor Regis, with a seaside garden and indoor heated pool offering the ideal 'breakout' opportunities for tourists and business travellers alike. Comfortable and well fitted bedrooms provide a perfect haven to return to after an evening in our cozy bar or impressive restaurant (or a day enjoying our extensive conference and banqueting facilities). Free Wi-Fi means you can log on as soon as you've checked in, while you relax in the hotel's bedrooms and public areas. Just a few miles from the picturesque Sussex towns of Chichester and Arundel, the BEST WESTERN Beachcroft is well worth a visit...or three! The hotel will be closed from December 27, 2013 until January 14, 2014. We cannot guarentee parking on-site, although we do have 35 free of charge spaces.
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:3
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Clyde Road, PO22 7AH Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: The A24 and A3. Pick up the A27 and follow the signs for the A29 or A259. Follow the signs to Bognor Regis which is signposted from both directions. From there follow the signs to Felpham Village... more
Point of interest/Attraction
- 25.00 mile(s) from Portsmouth Historical Dockyard, featuring the brand new Mary Rose Museum and world famous ships HMS Victory and HMS Warrior (1860), Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is a great day out for all the family.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Goodwood Race Course, has played host to the Sport of Kings for over 200 years. From its tentative launch as a flat horse racing course for local officers by the third Duke of Richmond in 1802, to its colourful programme of events, fixtures, weddings and entertaining, Goodwood is one of Britains great estates.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fontwell Race course, this race course is one of the most intimate and friendly racecourses in the country and its unique figure of eight track adds to the excitement of jump racing.
- 35.00 mile(s) from Brighton Shopping Centre, join us in Brighton and shop, eat and relax. In the heart of the city, next to the lanes, the very best in fashion and lifestyle shopping.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Butlins Southcoast World, family fun resort and adventure pool!
- 35.00 mile(s) from Brighton Shopping Centre
- Tamarisk Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, open for: breakfast, dinner, English restaurant, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Beachcroft Bar, on premises, snack bar, 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. daily, beverages and snacks until 9:30 p.m.
Accepted credit card payments