What this hotel has to offer:Stay at this Sydney motel, ideally located in the suburb of Ashfield, just seven kilometers from Sydney... Show all hotel and room details
The last booking was made more than 3 days ago from Germany.
At present we have no guest ratings for this hotel.
Hotel description Best Western Ashfields Philip Ldg MtlStay at this Sydney motel, ideally located in the suburb of Ashfield, just seven kilometers from Sydney CBD and six kilometers from Sydney Olympic Park Stadium. The BEST WESTERN Ashfield's Philip Lodge Motel is the most conveniently located accommodation in Sydney. It is only a 15 minute drive to Star City Casino, or 461 bus to the city, Darling Harbour, theatres and museums. The motel is also the ideal accommodation choice for attending events at the Sydney Entertainment Center, Sydney Olympic Park and Sydney Showground's. BEST WESTERN Ashfield's Philip Lodge Motel offers 50 comfortable rooms, all with queen-sized beds and reverse-cycle air conditioning. All rooms have new LCD screen Televisions and Foxtel Free. This Ashfield motel's additional amenities include the Heritage Restaurant, an-onsite restaurant that can comfortably seat 60 people and is perfect for relaxed and casual dining. There's also a bar area which is an ideal place to unwind after a busy day. Business guests will appreciate the fax and photocopying services and high-speed wireless Internet is also available. For friendly customer service and an ideal location in Sydney, make a reservation at BEST WESTERN Ashfield's Philip Lodge Motel today and save!
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:2
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
156 Parramatta Road, Ashfield, 2131 Sydney, Australia
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Sydney Centre. The BEST WESTERN Ashfields Philip Lodge Motel is located seven kilometres west of Sydney City, along Parramatta Road - motel is on the left hand side of road after Ashfield Park. ·From: International Airport. 15 kilometres from International/ Domestic Airport - travel north along O'Riordan Street for one kilometre, right at lights onto Gardeners Road, next set of lights left onto Botany Road for three kilometres, left onto Henderson Street, next set of lights right onto Wyndham/Gibbons Street, fourth set of lights turn left onto Cleveland Street, fourth set of lights turn right onto City Road, next set of lights turn left onto Parramatta Road and travel approximately five kilometers - motel is on the left hand side of road after Ashfield Park. ·From: The west Travel along M4 motorway to end, and then four kilometres along Parramatta Road - motel is on right hand side of road, one kilometre after Bunnings Warehouse with clock-tower (Wattle/Frederick Street) ·From: The south Travel along M5 motorway to King Georges Road exit, turn left. Travel along King Geroges Road for approximately three kilometres, turn right onto Punchbowl Road. Travel approximately five kilometres, turn left onto Milton Street. At third set of lights turn right onto Liverpool Road. Travel for 1.5 kilometres, turn left onto Parramatta Road. After 500 metres motel is on left hand side of road, after Ashfield Park.
- air conditioning
- free parking
Point of interest/Attraction
- 2 kilometer(s) from Canterbury Races
- 5 kilometers from trot horse races at Harold Park, Glebe
- 5 kilometers from dog races at Wentworth Park, Glebe, Ultimo
- 5 kilometer(s) from State Sports Centre
- 6 kilometer(s) from Entertainment Center
- 6 kilometer(s) from Homebush, Olympic village
- 6 kilometer(s) from Darling Harbour
- 7 kilometer(s) from Harbour Bridge
- 7 kilometer(s) from Sydney Opera House
- 7 kilometer(s) from Circular Quay
- 65 kilometer(s) from Blue Mountains, Katoomba
- 1 kilometer(s) from Ashfield Mall, Over 85 specialty stores plus Kmart, Coles, Woolworths and Franklins
- 2 kilometer(s) from Burwood Westfield Centre, Over 150 specialty stores plus David Jones, KMart, Target, Coles and Woolworths
- 4 kilometer(s) from Rhodes Shopping Centre, Only IKEA store in Sydney, Reading Cinemas, Bing Lee, Coles plus over 100 specialty stores
- 4 kilometer(s) from Birkenhead Point Outlet, Factory outlet Centre including Spotlight, Coles, David Jones and over 50 factory outlet stores - currently (March 2009) undergoing renovations
- 7 kilometer(s) from DFO, Homebush, Direct Factory Outlet Centre including 90 predominantly clothes fashion brand stores
- Fine dining on premises The Heritage Restaurant open 6 nights a week
- Heritage Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: dinner, Open Monday to Saturday, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Closed on Sunday and public holidays, and December 24 to January 3.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Italian restaurants/cafes, Full Service, Italian, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Various restaurants and cafes on Ramsay Street & Dalhousie Street, Haberfield, open 7 days per week 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2 kilometer(s) from McDonalds, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2 kilometer(s) from Subway, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2 kilometer(s) from KFC, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 kilometer(s) from Norton Street, Leichhardt, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Norton Street, Leichhardt - selection of over 50 restaurants along street, predominantly Italian, but other cuisines as well.
- 4 kilometer(s) from Darling Street, Balmain, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Darling Street, Balmain - selection over over 50 restaurants of all different cuisine types including Italian, Thai, Indian, German, Modern Australian, etc.
- 4 kilometer(s) from King Street, Newtown, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, King Street, Newtown. Selection of over 50 restaurants of all different cuisine types, including Italian, Thai, Indian, Middle Eastern, Modern Australian, etc.
Accepted credit card payments