Hotel description BEST WESTERN Alpen Resort HotelThe BEST WESTERN Alpen Resort Hotel is a modern first-class resort, situated near the railway station in the traffic-free Zermatt, Gornergrat station and ski lifts. All our comfort rooms have a balcony with view of the famous Matterhorn. The restaurant features excellent food and a large wine card. Start your day with our complimentary full breakfast. We have an indoor pool, sauna, a seasonal salt water pool (33°C) massage service, tennis court and other ways to have fun. Our rooms feature a flat screen cable television with more than 100 channels, bathtub, hairdryer and mini-bar. *** Attention: It is not allowed by law to drive with your own car to Zermatt. Please note that Zermatt is a car-free village. You have to park your car in Täsch and continue to Zermatt by train or taxi. ***
Further information on the hotel
No pets allowed
Number of floors:4
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Spisstrasse 52, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
To reach the hotel
Starting point:·From: Visp. Take the main road to Tasech. Take the train station or shuttle to car-free Zermatt. The BEST WESTERN Aplen resort Hotel is located in the center of Zermatt.
- reception open day and night
- laundry service
Point of interest/Attraction
- Walking distance from the city center
- Night clubs
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tourist office
- Travel agent
- .3 kilometer(s) from ski school
- .3 kilometer(s) from ice skating
- .5 kilometer(s) from hiking trails
- 1 kilometer(s) from cross country skiing
- Matterhorn, on premises, full service restaurant serving superb International cuisine and a wide choice of wine, 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
Accepted credit card payments