Hotelbeskrivelse Best Western Gonville HotelDette rejsemål er et komforthotel (3 stjerner) og har 84 værelser. Det venlige receptions-team står til rådighed døgnet rundt og imødekommer dine ønsker. Informationer til hotellets egen biludlejning fås hos det venlige hotelpersonale.
Yderligere informationer om hotellet
Pets allowed with restrictions. There will be charges for any damages.
Kan du lide dette hotel?
Så sæt det på din favoritliste.
Gonville Place, CB1 1LY Cambridge, Storbritannien
- Reception hele døgnet
- 0.30 mile(s) from Minster Quarter
- 0.50 mile(s) from City Centre, the centre of Cambridge has plenty to offer, It is alive with color from the parks and greens around the city to history throughout the colleges of Cambrdge. With theatres, shops, museums and cafes what more would you require.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cambridge United Football, the Club was formed in 1912 as Abbey United and played on midsummer common before the First World War. Their Current ground on Newmarket Road opened in 1932 with a 2-0 Victory. Constant improvement has lead to the club still being popular 100 years on.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Duxford Imperail Museum, the aerodrome at Duxford was built during the First World War and was one of the earliest Royal Air Force stations. When the Imperial War Museum was founded in 1917, one of its functions was to be a memorial to those who had died and suffered in the First World War.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Anglesey Abbey National, was built by lord Fairhaven to impress and inspire his friends with its picturesque Jacobean-style house, full of treasures from around the world and statuary gardens which is one of the finest in Europe as well as its working watermill in the grounds.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Wimpole Hall, this estate is not only home to an impressive Georgian mansion with its own chapel and sunken bath which could fit two cricket teams in! But it also home to a working homes farm which has a number of rare breed as well as commercial modern farm animals.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newmarket, is often associated with horseracing but the History of the town dates back to the Anglo Saxon & Medieval times. King James I was the first to discover the flat land ideal for galloping horses.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newmarket July Racecourse, summer in Newmarket means that the July course is the place to be, with its blend of racing, music, fashion and family entertainment it is a rustic and intimate place to be. The ideal corporate, family or social day out.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newmarket Rowley Course, in spring and autumn the 'Course of Champions' The Rowley Mile opens its gates. It is one of east of England's most Successful conference & events venues. 18 Race days through April- May, September and October means there is plenty of opportunity to visit.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Ely Cathedral, thousands of visitors come to Ely Cathedral each year, from all over the world, few are ever disappointed, for there is something here for everyone. Take a stroll into the hgh street and visit the city of Ely.
- Chancellors, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, dinner, Table d'hote
- Atrium Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Modern Bistro
Accepterede betalinger med kreditkort