Popis hotelu Best Western The Restormel Lodge HotelHotel je klasifikován jako komfortní a 3hvězdičkový.
Další informace k hotelu
Pets allowed with Restrictions 10 GBP per pet
Doba přihlášení k ubytování:14:00:00
Doba odhlášení z ubytování:11:00:00
Líbí se vám tento hotel?
Pak ho přidejte do vašeho seznamu.
4 Castle Hill, PL22 ODD Lostwithiel, Velká Británie a Sev. Irsko
- 2 mile(s) from English Heritage Restormel, once belonged to the Black Prince. Superb views over Lostwithiel, River Fowey and countryside
- 5 mile(s) from National Trust Lanhydrock, National Trust Victoria country house, 450 acres of woods, parklands and gardens. Attractive walks by River Fowey and Respryn Bridge
- 5 mile(s) from Bodmin and Wenford Railway, trains including steam engines run daily from March to October. Station buffet etc. Special Thomas the Tank Engine days and Santa Claus trains
- 6 mile(s) from The Eden Project, the 8th wonder of the world. The worlds largest Biome is now fully open. This very exciting project offers the chance to see plants of the rain forest and of the warm temperate zone under amazing "biomes". Prepare to be astounded by the scale of this attraction built in an old china clay pit.
- 6 mile(s) from Fowey Harbor, cliff walks, boat trips on River Fowey to Lerryn and ferry to Polruan
- 7 mile(s) from Dobwalls Family Adventure, various rides and attractions for the whole family, watercolor gallery, miniature railway and train rides
- 7 mile(s) from Polkerris Bay, sandy beach and coastal walks
- 8 mile(s) from Charlestown Shipwreck and Heritage Center, historic port with tall ships, heritage center with exhibitions on the Titanic, Cornish mining, diving, coastal walks, etc.
- 9 mile(s) from Carlyon Bay, sandy beach and costal walks
- 14 mile(s) from Lost Gardens of Heligan, 80 acres of restored garden, walled gardens, vegetable garden, lake and jungle area. Plant, gift and teashop
- 26 mile(s) from Newquay Zoo
- 39.5 mile(s) from Flambards Village
- 40 mile(s) from Earth Station Goonhilly, largest satellite station on Earth. Multimedia visitor experience.
- 50 mile(s) from Tate Gallery
- 51 mile(s) from St Michaels Mount, at low tide, follow the footsteps of pilgrims and giants as you cross the historic causeway to St Michaels Mount. Starting from the beachfront Godolphin Arms Hotel in the town of Marazion, it takes just minutes to walk across the bay from the mainland to the island
- 75 mile(s) from Lands End, the beautiful scenery of Land's End has made it one of Britain's favourite destinations for days out. At the most south-westerly point of mainland Britain, you can appreciate fully how the relationship between land and sea is constantly changing.
- 30 mile(s) from Truro Cathedral, soaring above the surrounding rooftops, Truro Cathedral is located at the heart of this thriving Cornish city and wonderfully situated in the middle of the Royal Duchy of Cornwall.
- 51 mile(s) from St Ives, welcome to warm, golden world-class beaches that children and adults dream of... to the beautiful creations in galleries and craft shops...to stunning and inspiring art in the Tate St Ives exhibitions...to an international center for the arts.
- 21 mile(s) from Prideaux Place, this stunningly beautiful Elizabethan manor house overlooks the picturesque fishing harbour of Padstow in North Cornwall. Prideaux Place has proved to be a great draw for Pilcher fans worldwide, as have the other productions made for German television.
- Restormel Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, dinner, 7:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m and 6:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m.
Akceptované platby kartou