Popis hotelu Best Western New Holmwood HotelTento komfortní hotel je klasifikován 3 hvězdičkami (hotel střední třídy).
Další informace k hotelu
Pets allowed with Restrictions Well behaved dogs are very welcome
Doba přihlášení k ubytování:15:00:00
Doba odhlášení z ubytování:11:00:00
Líbí se vám tento hotel?
Pak ho přidejte do vašeho seznamu.
Queens Road, Egypt Point, PO35 8BW Cowes, Velká Británie a Sev. Irsko
Výchozí bod:·From: East Cowes Red Funnel Ferries Follow signs to Floating Bridge (small charge applies). Once in West Cowes follow the road round left to Mill Hill Rd. Take fourth turning right into Victoria Rd, at the end and turn right, then turn immediately left onto Ward Ave.
Vybavení / zvláštnosti hotelu
- Prádelní služby
- Recepce 24 hodin denně
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cowes Town Centre
- 3.00 mile(s) from Osborne House, East Cowes. Interesting large house and grounds of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert. Excellent tours around the house, the Victorian walled garden and The Swiss play cottage and Prince Albert's Barracks can be seen as well. House and grounds can be viewed seperatly or together.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Carisbrooke Castle, Carisbrooke nr Newport. An excellent castle where Charles 1 was imprisoned, many things to do here inside and outside the Castle especially on a fine day. A museum within the Castle Free - keep to climb - two deep Medieval wells - donkeys - castle walls to explore carefully - Church - visitors center.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Isle of Wight Steam Railw, from Wooton to Smallbrook junction. This is a great treat for the kids and adults! There are some gift shops, old memorabilia and cafe's situated on this privately run small railway. Special events are also held at various times of the year.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Robin Hill, Arreton. This is the sister park to Blackgang Chine and is set in 88 acres of downland and woods. Probably appeals to slightly older children than Blackgang Chine because of it's vastness and larger rides. T.I.M.E. machine is a favourite, a motion platform cinema.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wightlink Islanders Speedway, Normal race night are Tuesday's from April to September, please check our fixtures page or phone the stadium before setting out on your journey. Gates open at 6:00pm, the Wightlink Islanders Speedway riders parade commences at 7:20pm, first race is at 7:30pm.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Raiders Ice Hockey, Wightlink Raiders Ice Hockey team are based here on the Isle of Wight, Playing out of Ryde Arena situated just meters away from the lapping shores of the Solent, the 2012/2013 season sees the 22nd year of Ice Hockey on the Isle of Wight. The team is headed by team coach Jeremy Cornish for his 4th season.
- 11.00 mile(s) from Godshill Village, The Model Village Godshill. A really good Model Village set in one of the most picturesque real villages on the Island. Handy for a quick amusement amongst many good gift shops and tea gardens this village has to offer, and the entrance fee is quite reasonable. Try to visit on a glorious day.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Tennyson Monument, The Tennyson Monument is situated on the West of The Island and is in a high location offering great views for the visitor. Alfred Lord Tennyson was born on 6th August 1809 and was the fourth of twelve children. He became established in the nation as an extremely popular poet.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Donkey Sanctuary, NearWroxhall. This Free attraction is quite enjoyable on a nice day and there is ample parking with a small gift shop and cafe'. Adopt a donkey schemes are available and there are a few horses and ducks as well as the donkeys to look at.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Isle of Wight Zoo, End of the esplanade, Sandown. This is not a large zoo but it does specialise in Tigers, Lions, Jaguars - accompanied by reptiles, small animals, birds and some monkeys. Keeper talks, Cafe' with indoor and outdoor seating and a gift shop.
- 17.00 mile(s) from The Needles, Alum Bay. The famous Needles area has a few small attractions and exhibitions and gifts for young and old. It is free to enter the park once you have paid to park your car, nice chair lift down to Alum Bay sands where the many different coloured sands can be seen.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Ventor Botanical Gardens, Ventnor. This is an interesting place for a pleasant amble amongst sub-tropical and exotic plants and trees from around the world. This location has it's own mini climate where summers can be really hot and winters are quite mild.
- Spinnakers Restaurant, on premises, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Table d'hote and A la Carte. Child meals available. Air conditioned.
Akceptované platby kartou