Popis hotelu Best Western Loyal InnTento 2hvězdičkový hotel poskytuje svým hostům ubytování celkem v 91 pokojích. Příjemní zaměstnanci na recepci jsou tu pro vás nepřetržitě celý den.
Další informace k hotelu
Pets not allowed.
Doba přihlášení k ubytování:16:00:00
Doba odhlášení z ubytování:11:00:00
Líbí se vám tento hotel?
Pak ho přidejte do vašeho seznamu.
2301 8th Avenue, 98121-1907 Seattle, USA
- Recepce 24 hodin denně
- 0.60 mile(s) from Seattle Center, Space Needle, Key Arena, McCaw Hall, Pacific Science Center, EMP, Children's Museum and Memorial Field.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Space Needle, observation deck and restaurant open year round.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Experience Music Project, hands on music experience museum.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Monorail, transportation to and from Downtown Seattle to Seattle Center
- 0.60 mile(s) from McCaw Hall, home of the Pacific Northwest Ballet.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Key Arena, home of the Seattle Storm and Seattle's premier concert venue.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Pike Place Market, Seattle's public farmer's market has a wide array of items from fresh seafood to souvenirs including some of Seattle's finest restaurants.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Washington State Conventi, host all large city-wide convention and events
- 0.80 mile(s) from Seattle Art Museum, Seattle's premier art museum, SAM
- 1.00 mile(s) from Waterfront, where you'll find Seattle's cruise ships, aquarium, Ye Olde Curiosity shop, Washington state ferries and some of Seattle's finest seafood.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pier 66, home to Norwegian Cruise Line and Celebrity Cruises.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners.
- 2.00 mile(s) from CenturyLink Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders and WaMu Theater.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, this is where it all began, Seattle's history, vintage buildings, shopping, restaurants, antiques and galleries. It is also the home of the famous Underground Tour.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Seattle Chinatown/International, China Town, Asian restaurants & markets.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pier 91, Seattle's new cruise terminal. Home of Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Washington State Ferries, largest ferry system in the United States transporting citizens and tourist to the outlying islands
- 5.00 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo, where you'll find the Northern Trail to the African Savanna all in a 92-acre garden with over 300 animal species.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ballard Locks, where ships move from a fresh water lake to a salt water body of water - viewing available of the fish ladder
- 7.00 mile(s) from Museum of Flight, amazing collection of planes such as the Concord
- 20.00 mile(s) from Boeing Plant Tours, special tour of the Boeing Assembly Plant
- 1.00 mile(s) from Westlake Shopping Center, where you will find the Macy's, Nordstrom, Pacific Place Mall, Nike Town, Banana Republic and more.
- Across the street from Shilla Restaurant, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Hurricane Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.30 mile(s) from Tuta Bella Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.30 mile(s) from Seastar Restaurant, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.40 mile(s) from The 5 Point Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Palace Ballroom, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
Akceptované platby kartou