Popis hotelu BEST WESTERN Hotel ViterboTento hotel splňuje vysoké nároky a v souladu s tím je označen 4 hvězdičkami.
Další informace k hotelu
No pets allowed
Provozní doba recepce:
Doba přihlášení k ubytování:14:00:00
Doba odhlášení z ubytování:12:00:00
Líbí se vám tento hotel?
Pak ho přidejte do vašeho seznamu.
Via San Camillo de Lellis, 6, 01100 Viterbo, Itálie
Výchozí bod:·From: A1 Highway Firenze-Roma. Exit Orte, follow direction to Viterbo Nord, then follow direction to Tribunale (Court)/Universita Tuscia/Ipercoop. The Best Western Hotel Viterbo is in front of the Court (Tribunale) on the left. ·From: Rome. Take the A90 Grand Raccordo Anulare, Exit 5-Cassia Bis/Viterbo. Pass Montererosi following direction to Sutri and go straight. Take the SS675, then the SP2/Strada Toscanese, follow direction to Tribunale (Court)/Universita. The Best Western Hotel Viterbo is in front of the Court (Tribunal) on the left. ·From: From Civitavecchia. Take the SS675, then the SP2/Strada Toscanese, follow direction to Tribunale (Court)/Universita. The Best Western Hotel Viterbo is in front of the Court (Tribunal) on the left.
Vybavení / zvláštnosti hotelu
- Prádelní služby
- Recepce 24 hodin denně
- Pronájem auta
- 0 kilometer(s) from New Court in Viterbo
- .05 kilometer(s) from travel agency
- .05 kilometer(s) from barber/beauty shop
- .1 kilometer(s) from bank, foreign currency exchange
- .1 kilometer(s) from wellness center, massage services
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Palazzo dei Papi, Residence-fortress of popes, it benefited Viterbo, proud to be the center of Catholicism. The building of the palace, in Romanesque style, began in 1255. The palace was the seat of important papal elections, especially the one from 1271-1298, the longest one in Catholic Church history.
- 10 kilometer(s) from Lake of Vico, one of great naturalistic interest, north from Ronciglione, the Lake of Vico is probably the best conserved Italian lake of volcanic origin.
- 21 kilometer(s) from Ronciglione, north of Rome, on the the way to Cassia Cimina, Ronciglione rises on a large tufaceous ciglione. The more ancient document found about Ronciglione is dated 1103. Of particular cultural/historical interest: the middleage village optimally conserved, the dome and fountain of the unicorn attributed to the Vignola. In February the historical carnival and the Empty Race is of particular interest, because the horses run jolt (without rider) along the ways of the historical center.
- 27 kilometer(s) from Lake of Bolsena, one of the most famous points of interest is Capodimonte. It rises on the southwestern side of the lago of Bolsena, the greatest volcanic lake of Europe, and the fifth for dimensions in Italy. It is set a few kilometers from Viterbo.
- 32 kilometer(s) from Sutri, which rises on an imposing relief of tufo that dominates the ancient way Cassia. Its origins are very ancient and introduces obvious proofs of its past: a Roman amphitheater completely dug in tufo, one Etruscan necropolis formed by dozens of graves, Etruscan walls, and the church of the Madonna of the Deliveration, a Dome of Romanesque origin.
- Adjacent to Buongiorno Napoli, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
Akceptované platby kartou