Popis hotelu Best Western Hotel Goldener AdlerVítejte v našem nádherném prvotřídním hotelu!
Další informace k hotelu
Pets allowed with Restrictions
Doba přihlášení k ubytování:14:00:00
Doba odhlášení z ubytování:11:00:00
Líbí se vám tento hotel?
Pak ho přidejte do vašeho seznamu.
Herzog-Friedrich Str. 6, 6020 Innsbruck, Rakousko
Výchozí bod:·From: Highway A12. Take Exit Innsbruck West. Located in the very heart of the old-town of Innsbruck, opposite the famous 'Golden Roof', this property will charm history-lovers with its stories of famous guest. From Mozart to Tyrolean freedom fighter Andreas Hofer remainders of important events in the past and present can be found in every corner.
Vybavení / zvláštnosti hotelu
- Recepce 24 hodin denně
- 0 kilometer(s) from Flora Thomas Art Gallery
- .2 kilometer(s) from Congress Center Innsbruck
- .5 kilometer(s) from Prov Museum Ferdinandeum
- 2 kilometer(s) from Bell Museum
- 10 kilometer(s) from Ambras Castle, shuttle bus from Maria-Theresien-Strasse
- 10 kilometer(s) from Swarovksi Crystal Worlds with train or bus connections, internationally renowned three-dimensional adventure museum in Wattens/Tyrol with crystals, light and sound designs, created by the Austrian artist André Heller
- 20 kilometer(s) from Silver Mine Schwaz
- 35 kilometer(s) from Stubai Glacier, summer ski area, bus/train connection
- 60 kilometer(s) from Farmstead Museum Kramsach
- 70 kilometer(s) from Glass Workshops Rattenberg
- Goldener Adler, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, our famous Restaurant Goldener Adler offer typical tyrolean and international specialities. Guests from Innsbruck and all over the world enjoy the warm hospitality from the Restaurant Goldener Adler. Private owned and family-run Restaurant open all year long. We are here for you, 365 days a year!
- Enjoy the cozy atmosphere in the restaurants of the BEST WESTERN Hotel Goldener Adler. The menu contains Tyrolean specialties as well as famous standard international dishes. The well-stocked wine cellar includes exquisite wines from all over the world. The restaurants on the first floor invite for social, culinary events both in small and large settings. Did you know that the Tyrolean freedom fighter, Andreas Hofer, gave his famous speech to the citizens of Innsbruck from the window of the "Andreas-Hofer-Stube", 10:00 p.m., small snacks available 10:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Akceptované platby kartou